Wednesday, August 10, 2011

OMG Moment

Speaking of feeling funny, I thought I'd share with you an awkward moment that happened in my friendly neighborhood Wal-Mart. I've heard that this happens to everyone at least once in their life, so maybe you can relate. x)

So my mom and D's mom (yes dreamy D) are walking alongside each other shopping together. D and I were dragged along (which wasn't bad, actually really fun! We had lots of laughs and a really good time), so we also walked together.

My mom says, "Oh no, we better check out, it's getting late," and asks me to run up front with the cart to check out.

I split off from the moms and D and started approaching the front of the store. On my way, I spot a tall, cute boy who looked sort of like D (about 5'6", short dark hair). Our gazes sort of locked, and we were both looking and smiling and (alright I'll admit it...) making googly eyes at each other.

As I walk by he says, "Nice shirt," looking at my Family Guy tee. But it wasn't a he...is was a she.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judgemental at all toward people who like the same sex, but I was stunned, lol. I squeaked out a "thanks" and continued on to the register. I felt a little funny afterwards but am lmao now!

No comments:

Post a Comment